Monday, October 31, 2011

Update

Sorry...
Well to make a slight update... I moved and we're moving again. All of my cooking and bento items are packed in the garage except for a few boxes that I pack for school. Reason being we have the house staged, and my parents feel that it's not necessary to have them in the house right now. Also with my schedule this semester, I don't have as much time to spend. That's why there hasn't been any posts. My bentos for school, are not as creative as I would like and I haven't posted them for that reason. I will try to post something soon... maybe not a bento, but maybe something creative and cute. I only have two amazing followers, and that's fine. I just didn't want them or anyone else to think that I abandoned my blog.
The bentos I make for school are in two tier boxes, and are more creative than the other one tier ones I've been making for my mom. Speaking of which she just started a new job, so if I have the time I will make her lunch. Which will be before I make mine. School prices are soo expensive, as well as the Hospital, but I believe she gets a discount. I don't know where her bento box is, but I will find it or she can use one of mine.

All my cutters, punchers, picks are pretty much packed but I will make them as beautiful as I can. Sorry that my layout is still ugly, I need to get to that. Please forgive my neglect on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. <3