Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Flowers Bento

Easter Flowers Bento by Catsget9lives

Easter Flowers Bento a photo by Catsget9lives on Flickr.

Spinach, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, rolled up hams, carrots and boiled egg as a flower from the star mold.

My mom requested a small lunch as her work sometimes provides snacks or meals on holidays. I wasn't sure what they would be providing so I packed a healthy little lunch. Her work doesn't always tell their employees what they might serve, or if they're serving anything at all. She called and thanked me at lunch time for making her something. That's the whole reason I make bentos. I want my mom to eat healthy, and be happy. She actually appreciates the time and design of everyone. My dad does as well, but it's rare I pack him anything.

cuteculinary.blogspot.com/
My Mother's lunch: 4/24/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. <3